Creating and Enjoying a Happy, Healthful Life
Checklist ~ How many things are you currently doing in the pursuit of happiness? Here's a list to help you get started towards living a happier life.
- Find and Pursue Your Life's Dream: Having a dream and pursuing it can bring a huge boost to your levels of enthusiasm, energy and spark for life.
If you don't know where to start, try going to the local library and cruising through the aisles or searching online for topics that interest you. Whatever draws you in, pay special attention to
how you are feeling. If you feel excited, then you are on the right track. Set aside time to try new things and to be adventurous.
Check out your local community calendar to see if there are interesting events you can attend. Make a daily planner and set goals for yourself. Turn
your life into something so wonderful, that if it were a movie, you couldn't wait to go see it. You can do anything, so be bold and take the first step.
- Develop Loving Relationships: Spend time with the friends and relatives who are supportive and treat you well. Learning how to be a good communicator is one of the essential steps you'll need to take if you'd like to improve your relationships.
- Practice Positive Visualization: This practice helps set your plans into concrete. Not only does it help you feel what it's going to be
like when you are living your dream, because like attracts like, you will help attract those people and circumstances into your life who will
help you achieve your goals.
- Commune with Nature: Spend time in beautiful, natural settings as often as you can. Great peace and healing can be achieved by communing with nature.
You can de-stress, feel invigorated and sleep better thus improving your health.
- Practice Being Grateful: Being grateful can help you focus your thoughts on the bright side of life. It may help put you into a positive frame of
mind thereby surrounding you with a field of positive energy, which is excellent for health and well-being.
- Healthful Lifestyle
- Maintain a peaceful state of mind
- Get fresh air and breathe deeply
- Get exercise through enjoyable activities
- Get restful sleep
- Eat healthful foods and drink high-quality water
- Maintain a clean living environment